Almost anyone who has ever visited a dentist has already been treated with products from DÜRR DENTAL. This company has been a reliable partner of dental practitioners for 80 years. DÜRR DENTAL SE was founded in 1941 by the brothers Karl and Wilhelm Dürr from Gechingen in the Black Forest. The headquarters of the German company are now located in Bietigheim-Bissingen. The internationally active DÜRR DENTAL Group currently has around 1300 employees throughout the world and enjoyed a turnover of €275 million euros with customers in 138 countries in 2020. Today, dentists around the world are pleased to trust in the engineering designs of DÜRR DENTAL. The company offers numerous system solutions in the fields of Practice Supply, Suction, Diagnostic Systems, dental care and Hygiene.
"With its developments, DÜRR DENTAL is setting standards for quality and innovation. We have the right solution for all requirements", stresses Martin Dürrstein. To ensure the highest possible level of quality, the company carries out virtually all production at its business location of Germany.